Withdrawal and refund
1. Right of withdrawal
1.1 - In accordance with the Italian Decree Law of September 6, 2005, in order to guarantee the consumer complete satisfaction, PHO Firenze grants to the Customer the right to withdraw from the purchase contract of the products of the catalogue without any penalty and without giving any reason, within 14 working days from the receipt of the Products. Customized or tailor-made goods are excluded from the right of withdrawal.
1.2 - The right of withdrawal must be exercised within the above mentioned deadline by giving notice to PHO via email to email@example.com, providing the following information:
- Name and surname;
- Order reference, date and number;
- Indication of the products to be returned.
- If the return shipment is to be managed by us and in this case the pickup date and address (if it differs from the delivery one);
- If the return shipment will be managed by a Customer's courier;
1.3 - If the Products have already been delivered, the Customer must return them within 14 calendar days from the receipt of the product.
1.4 - In addition to compliance with the terms and conditions set out in the afore-mentioned sections of this paragraph, the right of withdrawal will be deemed as correctly exercised when performed in compliance with the following conditions:
- Products must not have been used;
- Products must be returned in their original packaging;
- Products to be returned must not be “customized”.
- Returned products must be sent to PHO in one single shipment. PHO reserves the right not to accept products belonging to the same order that are returned and shipped at different times.
- Products must be returned to PHO within the delivery time set out in section 1.3.
1.5 - If the Customer exercises the right of withdrawal in compliance with the regulations set out in these Terms of Purchase, PHO will refund any amount already paid minus any shipping charges, after verifying that the right of withdrawal is lawfully exercised and the delivered goods are properly returned. Refund will take place within a maximum of 30 days from the acceptance of the returned items (confirmed by an email to the customer) with the same currency of the original payment.
1.6 - If the Customer fails to exercise the right of withdrawal in compliance with the regulations set out in these Terms of Purchase, the Customer will not be entitled to any refund of the amount already paid to PHO. In any case, the Customer is entitled to request at his own expense the return of the Products in the state in which they were returned to the vendor.
2. Refund Procedure
2.1 - After the products have been returned by the Customer, PHO will carry out the necessary compliance checks on the returned items as set out in paragraph 1.4. If the outcome is positive, PHO will notify the acceptance of the returned items.
2.2 - PHO will carry out the refunding procedure within a maximum of 30 days from the acceptance of the returned items.
2.3 - If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the Products stated in the Order Confirmation and the Customer who placed the order, the refund mentioned in this paragraph will be given to the Customer in any case.